Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original.
- The submission is a property of the researcher.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format using the Template provided in the Author's Guidelines.
- All references cited are from books and journal articles ONLY. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. A guide on how to prepare in-text citation and references are downloadable at the Author's Guidelines Section.
- All tables and figures are strictly formatted using the APA Style.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission use respectful language.
- NO part of the manuscript has been copied verbatim.
- That work described in the manuscript is my/our own and my/our individual contribution to this work is significant enough to qualify for authorship.
- ALL who helped have been duly acknowledged.
- That the UV Journal of Research Editorial Board has the right to accept and reject my/our research paper based on evaluations.
- That the author/s agreed on author compositions’ order as reflected on the manuscript submitted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.